Welcome To The Mary Dale Law Firm
The Mary Dale Law Firm was founded on the principle that clients deserve personable, dependable, high quality service. Mary understands that an attorney is both an advocate and a counselor.
As an advocate, Mary will diligently pursue and protect your legal rights and remedies. As a counselor, she will listen and guide you on your legal issues and provide practical options, assessments, and the knowledge you need to make informed decisions that work for you or for your business.
Mary provides a broad range of legal services to both businesses and individuals throughout Cedar Park, Leander, Williamson County and the Greater Austin area.
The Mary Dale Law Firm is a HUB Certified and Veteran Owned business.
FREE 1/2 hour consultation – Call Us Today At 512-249-5828.
- Assisted and argued in several trials involving commercial landlord and tenant disputes concerning matters ranging from non-payment of rent, water intrusion, liquor license issues, trade fixture disputes, and premises liability matters.
- Assisted in preparing, pursuing, and obtaining a prejudgment writ of garnishment in favor of a national bank pursuing payment on a promissory note for a large sum of money.
- Successfully prepared, argued, and obtained a Temporary Restraining Order to prevent wrongful removal of a landowner’s property.
- Assisted in the representation of homeowners pursuing legal remedies related to breach of warranties, fraudulent concealment, violations of Homeowner Association rules, and deceptive trade practices.
- Successfully pursued a homeowners rights against a large bank threatening foreclosure.
- Successfully defended a private employer against wrongful discharge and discrimination claims.
- Began working as a Legal Specialist (law clerk) upon joining the military in 1989.
- Successfully coordinated all logistics while on a six month deployment into a combat zone.